Thursday, April 23, 2015

I am Still A Champion

My fear caught me off guard today

Tears kept leaking from my hiding place

I am so full

I don't know how to release

My days are off

I feel like I am lost

There are no breaks

No one to shelter me

Who can I call?

Who understands me?

Who can encourage the encourager?

Mom what is for breakfast

Mom what is for lunch

Mom I need, can I have

It never ends

Their life shouldn't be interrupted

Because their mom is having a moment...

Cereal for dinner has never hurt anyone

I resolve to find the hidden pleasures in my day

I will not be defeated

I am a Champion!

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...