Thursday, April 9, 2015

Two Sides

I bet you didn't know

That I have been to the edge and back

I have stared at the abyss and it has talked

Smack

I bet you didn't know that my love is fierce

I will kill a brick over mine

I have cried many tears

I bet you didn't know that I believe mountains can be moved

The blind can see

And the lame walk

I bet you didn't know that if my mountain did not move

Praise will still be in my spark

If the darkness still stays

If the rain never slows

If grief fills some of my days

I still remain

Maybe a little shaken

But never broken

I am one who is victorious

Do you know who gave His life in service?

I don't know if you do know

Come to think of it...I don't know you that well either

Let's change that because you are my neighbor

I am willing

If you are

Even if you aren't

The love in me is

-sj


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...