Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Declaration of Life

I will claim You

when no one else will

I will stand

when i am alone

I will love

without giving in

I will speak

without fear

I will educate without apology

i will not humble

Righteous indignation

i will not take from Your Word

I will not forget who I am

i am Yours

Fearfully and wonderfully You have created me

for your purpose I walk

I will fight for the weak

i will protect the innocent

I will not keep my life from You

my well being is a non factor

The servant is not above The Master

with courage I will live

In hopeful expectation I will enter Your rest

a servants reward is what I seek

You will is for me not against me

my life will live Your love

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...