Thursday, April 23, 2015

1 Sugar, 2 Creams Please

I didn't want today

No particular reason

I just wanted to stay in my dreamscape

Sleep is such a sweet release

Nothing makes sense

But it doesn't have too

I don't struggle to understand

What's happening around me

It's curious and even entertaining

My mind is free

I love it, I crave it

It is my addiction

Now you understand why the dawn

Was greeted with mourning

The chores of the day screaming at me

Invading my space

My palace of peace

Where is my comfort?

Who will aide me?

Can someone else fix breakfast

Can someone else get me coffee

1 sugar, 2 creams please

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...