Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Its Enough

Like a brook my tears flow

glistening, shining down my face

the color of red clay You made me

with freckles dotted all over

short are the arms You gave me

but wide enough to hold a child

You completed me without great stature

but still gave me dominion

Your grace filled me with gifts

So that I could bring You Glory

Your challenges, my consequences have left their mark

I am humbled

I am wary of the trappings of pride

Your mercy has driven me

Now to share You with others

Your love has sustained me

When the world bites

The wound doesn't stay for long

Your forgiveness has liberated me

Now I know where my power lies

I too can forgive

Your death gave me life

I don't understand

I am limited

And frail

You remind me that acceptance

Doesn't need understanding

You are God

That is enough

You made me

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...