Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Desire

I want the world to know my story

I want to share with them

Your Awesomeness

I want to communicate

Your beauty that takes my breath away

I want to tell them

How You have sustained me

How You have taken me from

a lowly wretched thing

To your child un-denied

I want to reveal to them

That I was a diamond in the rough

But you always knew I was

I want everyone to know You

To love on You

To allow You to love on Them

To feel the sweetness of Your touch

Disguised in a Spring Breeze

To know Your endless generosity

Painted in every sunrise

To believe that You are all that You say You are

Evident in every rainbow

I want them to not be afraid of Your return

But to watch the skies for it

I want the world to know You

But....

It can't

Blessed be the name of the Lord

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...