It is
Even though some days I wished I didn't live to see
they are still good
Even if I wish I could start a few of them over
they are still good
Even though you are no longer walking with me
and I struggle to find the Sun
the day, is still good
It is the day that the Lord has made
I choose to rejoice in it
I push forward even though I don't want to
The day will move no faster
Even though I wish it would
But it doesn't change that it is still good
-sj
they are still good
Even if I wish I could start a few of them over
they are still good
Even though you are no longer walking with me
and I struggle to find the Sun
the day, is still good
It is the day that the Lord has made
I choose to rejoice in it
I push forward even though I don't want to
The day will move no faster
Even though I wish it would
But it doesn't change that it is still good
-sj
Comments
Post a Comment