YAHWEH
When I despaired
You were there
When I lost my sight
You were there
When I doubted
You were there
When I didn't want to go on
You moved me
When I wanted the ground to cover me
in silent finality
You sent your breeze to remind me
I live
When I couldn't lift my hands to fight
You met me on my knees
You strengthen me
Where I was weak
You set the boundaries of my challenges
You sheltered me in the shadow of the mountain
You collected my tears
How precious I am to You
How beautiful You are to me
-sj
You were there
When I lost my sight
You were there
When I doubted
You were there
When I didn't want to go on
You moved me
When I wanted the ground to cover me
in silent finality
You sent your breeze to remind me
I live
When I couldn't lift my hands to fight
You met me on my knees
You strengthen me
Where I was weak
You set the boundaries of my challenges
You sheltered me in the shadow of the mountain
You collected my tears
How precious I am to You
How beautiful You are to me
-sj
Comments
Post a Comment