Circles
I will meet you where I can
Some circles we can flow in and out of
Seamlessly
Blending laughing loving
But when you go where I can not
I will leave you where you are
Concerned for you I will always be
Wondering how you are
Will frequent my thoughts
I enjoy your company when I can
As you do mine
My loyalty is different than yours
I will not part from Him
I can't go where you go
However, you are always welcomed to travel with me
-sj
Some circles we can flow in and out of
Seamlessly
Blending laughing loving
But when you go where I can not
I will leave you where you are
Concerned for you I will always be
Wondering how you are
Will frequent my thoughts
I enjoy your company when I can
As you do mine
My loyalty is different than yours
I will not part from Him
I can't go where you go
However, you are always welcomed to travel with me
-sj
Comments
Post a Comment