Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Always in Time


A time to mourn
Weird isn't it
this is the time to celebrate
Winter is here
with it is the end of all things current

its the end that I mourn

so long this has been my way
its comfortable
predictable as a sea
change was the only constant
sometimes pain was my closest friend
but its what I knew
I owned it
It was mine
the hurt fueled me
it didn't yield but neither did I

now..what?
I have lost my fight
it was silenced with change
I don't know what to do
how to act
where to find fuel for my fire
On I must go

searching for a new reason
but I am weak
beginning again
the thought stirs panic
a habitation of fear
now you understand
why I mourn

it's a herald of change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...