Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Honesty

You may never forgive me

You may never allow me to inhabit your space

You may never talk to me again

Or want to see my face

The burden is no longer mine to carry

It is yours alone to bare

Not because I leave you

Not because I don't want to reconcile

But because you choose to hold the hate

You have learned to thrive in your anger

Like crack to an addict, you will not be parted

I will not feed your fire

I will not be a target for your pain

I have apologized

I have wept for you

I can't return what I have taken

I have no regrets only choices that have been forgiven

Do what you will

Live as you must

Happiness, if you remember comes with freedom

You are always welcomed by it

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...