Saturday, February 14, 2015

Re-Discover

It still is wonderful to wake up and see you smile!

I still love our conversations no matter the duration..

It is wonderful to feel your breath

I still get lost in your embrace

It is so refreshing to see us laugh

At ourselves..for no apparent reason

Everyday you look more and more welcoming

I am glad I accepted your offer

Many, Many years ago

I still smile when I hear your keys hit the door

I love understanding us and where we are

I love you

I love ours

I am happy about the days gone past

But I am content in the here and now

I trust the time to come

As long as you are with me

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...