Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sides

Life is to be celebrated

Choices are to be weighed

Perspective, although, respected does not produce agreement

Does that make me mean?

Non-tolerant

Or are you exactly what you accuse me to be?

My standards are established by the Most High

In your life He does not exist

That is your choice

But it doesn't affect the fact that He does

Allow me to stand as I stand

Because I will, regardless of permission

I, in turn, will continue to respect your freedom to choose

your life is in your hands

Don't say you were not cautioned

Every flip has a side

For good or bad

So you do what you do

And I will be who I am

There is no hate

Just truth

-Souljourner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...