Friday, July 18, 2014

Flowers for You

We used to fuss quarrel and fight
We never really appreciated each other
There was never a reason too.

Until now. Brother our days have grown longer
with the responsibilities of family
careers and other distractions

But every now and again we get to hang out
even if it is just 3 minutes to ourselves
and it is so very nice!

I miss your snappy humor and
witty comebacks
I miss your perspective
which has grown ever wiser with time and travel

I miss the girls, oh how they used to oogle you.
How proud I was to say that you were my big bro.
I still am.

I love you and the man that you have become
I look forward to your counsel and I enjoy sharing the mis-adventures
of our kids. It's nice to hear your laugh, so boisterous so full of life.

It's comforting to see how observant you are over the needs of your wife and kids
You are everything I thought you could be and more.

Consider these accolades your beautifully won flowers!
-Souljourner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...