Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Just Saying

Sometimes the very thing that you are trying so hard to get away from...is the very thing you need the most.

Just saying

For example I couldn't wait to get away from my parents and family and have a life of my own. Well now I don't have a life without my parents and family. I called my mom yesterday and told her I needed my favorite chair in her living room and a nice bowl of her made from scratch soup. It comforts my soul.

Now apply where necessary and where not necessary don't make excuses to try and make a square peg fit in a space where a triangle was made to be.

Wisdom people..ask for it and it will be given to you liberally!

-Souljourner

1 comment:

  1. I need my momma and her neckbones n potatoes. Lol Funny u should post this hun. My coworker and I were talking about being close to relatives earlier today. Something we may have to discuss.

    ReplyDelete

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...