Tuesday, May 2, 2017

A Mother's Promise

I can't even imagine what you see

How the world looks to you it does not

look that way to me

I can't imagine how you feel

my bones don't ache, my side doesn't hurt

and nothing has broken my stride

I can't imagine how your scars

talk to you as they whisper to me

reminders of all of your surgeries

I can't imagine how tired you must be

your soul must cry out to be free

yet it is not time for you to leave so you

continue to stay with me

I can't imagine but I can share

I can't feel your wounds but I am still here

I am your mom and as long as I can

your burdens I will help you bear

sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...