Thursday, September 22, 2016

All about The Use

Anger is not bad

It can fuel my hands to create change

It can purpose my mind to attack on

the level intellectual

It motivates me to persevere until I see

What I am trying to reach

It can make me move to be my brother's keeper

And a lonely child's protector

A voice for the most vulnerable among us

Anger forces my view to narrow, then widen

And narrow again

Sometimes the answers are in plain sight

Anger can pull me into educating, sharing

And gaining allies for a cause they didn't know existed

Anger takes the sheets off and exposes my emotions

Raw, Naked, Untamed, Powerful

But if I leave it in that state it will Destroy Me

And deny Respect to my Sphere

Leaving no Inheritance

However, it still isn't a bad thing

It can't be bad nor good; it is a tool

It's all about the use of it

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...