Thursday, March 5, 2015

Simply I

I have arrived! I am there

I have succeded

I have beat the odds

I am a victor

I am a champion

I have arrived because I said so

No longer am I fighting the Will of my Creator

No longer am I ignoring my calling

No longer are my days filled with turmoil

Nor are my seeds falling on the ground unfertile

I have arrived

I am here

I am bruised

Scarred and battered

But I still have my fight

And that is enough

I have succeeded because I said so

I am a victor because He declared so!

I have arrived, I have arrived!

Peace is mine

He gave it

It is His promise

I solely possess it

I have arrived

It is mine

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...