Thursday, March 5, 2015

No title needed

for so long i needed to prove that i was good; but i was always pushed to be better.

for so long i just wanted to fit in; but i was driven to be in front.

for so long i just wanted to do whatever it was that was me; but i was reminded that creativity didn't bring in money.

now i am older. a little wiser. i now know who controls my drive. who directs my path. i now own the confidence to breath and wait before the next step.

i now know it is okay not to know everything; that it is more fun to learn; spontaneity always lightens the mood while satisfying my need to stay pure.

i now know that the pursuit is flawed...that is not everything; it isn't the answer. in and of itself it is empty and as vast as we tend to make it.

i am changing the game..i'm taking myself on a journey with an expected end

glorious and awesome

because He says He knows His plans for me..to prosper me and not to harm

i love my new friend and its name is contentment

i will never go back to pursuing anything that isn't pursuing me

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...