Thursday, March 5, 2015

Polished Mirrors

when i was younger, my energy was wasted

my path wasn't clear

i didn't know who or whose i was

so full of anger

so determined to follow rebellion

my time was wasted

my days were squandered

thankfully i survived

i am now in midpoint of my life

i have just decided which mountain to climb

but everyday the view gets better and better

no matter where on the mountain i am

the joy of being at peace

the price of contentment

is worth the sacrifice

of walking away from the familiar

and facing the unknown with a smile

and a leisurely stroll

-sj

dedicated to my dad L.Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...