Monday, May 5, 2014

SHADES OF A DAY

Is a day ever ordinary? I would contend no it is not...blessings are everywhere if you care to notice them.

Shades of A Day

To wake in my own bed nestled in soft warmth from my covers
is a treat

To look in on each of my little chickadees and see that they are
are well
is a delight

To be able to walk to the kitchen to fix some tea and bagels
is a privilege

To be able to kiss my friend, my love, my husband
is a beautiful reward

No matter what a day may bring, its challenges, its disappointments or its fears
it is always started with love
and ended with thankfulness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...