Monday, May 5, 2014

Testing, Testing, 1,2,3 Testing

Week 5 of our treatments,

Year 9 of my walk with this treasure

The days that have passed have been long and full of uncertainty

Fear and worry

In my weakness I even questioned My Lord, My Creator as to why

He entrusted me with these treasures...him and his brother

In my days of doubt I wanted nothing more than to have something normal

Something ordinary...something easily attained, something easily managed

But where would be the reward? Where would be the joy after the victory?

How would wisdom come if not borne out of the struggle? How would deliverance

be realized if there were no challenge?

How could anger be transformed into trust if all was the way I wanted it too be?

Where would be the growth if there was no need for faith?

How could I believe GOD can if I never knew He could?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...