Monday, May 5, 2014

Club Life

Even when your growth made me sick

Even when your little limbs stretched my body to the limit

Even when all of the pains and discomforts of birth threatened to overtake me

I wouldn't take any of it back

Because the first time I held your tiny hand

My heart melted

When I first got to kiss you

I knew you were mine..I was so proud

When I first bathed you

You made me giggle

When I got to hear you laugh

You made my world

When you could hug me back

I knew I was meant to be your Mom....

What a blessing it is to nurture new life

What a privilege it is to love, show love and teach love to budding seeds

What an awesome responsibility it is to guide a generation

I love being a mom

No regrets

No surrender

No apologies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...