Friday, September 20, 2013

September 10, 2013 - light bulb moment

Good Afternoon Viewers! This is going to be really awesome or a complete travesty! Either way I am committed to it. Since I am somewhere in my 'wait' - (i'll explain later) I thought I would do something productive such as create a blog. Those who know me well know that this was something that a team of wild horses couldn't drag me to do..because technology is not my friend. 
Anyhoot, one of my new friends turned me on to the whole blogging world and so here I am. I so wish I had my daughter here, she is like a tech guru- but she had to grow up and leave home. It's cool. It just means you are stuck with me, on my own and a lot of tech! ha ha 

Well I hope you enjoy all of my postings of our mis-adventures here in Richmond! 
xxoxxo
Souljourner
Nette
Charnette 
However you know me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...