Friday, September 20, 2013

Degrees of Perfection

You may be wondering what exactly do I do? What do I write about? Well to sum it up, I write about my experiences...the good the bad and the ugly. 

  • Degrees of Perfection is the first publication of many and it is an introduction of me to the rest of you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. 
  • All of my works will be available in a print on demand format for your convenience. 
  • All of my works are faith based because that is who I am. However don't exclude yourself because you don't believe as I do. I would very much enjoy your company, inputs and comments as I walk this journey. 
  • You can catch a preview at my web site - www.degreesofperfection.com
SoulJourner Howard
Nette
Charnette
However you know me

Works in Progess:
The Fall of Eve - Spring 2014
A Different Walk - Summer 2014
From My Heart - a collection of poems - 2014

2 comments:

  1. Nette,
    You have been wonderfully blessed with such an Great Gift of faith and peace and of course laughter. God has touched you to touch souls. Thank you my FRIEND for your love friendship and support through out the years. Lov ya always. Bun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You just don't know what type of confirmation and encouragement you have given me! Thank you! I can go on a little further! Love your lil sis

    ReplyDelete

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...