Monday, June 1, 2020

ARE YOU A SLAVE?

ARE YOU A SLAVE

I can't answer that,
but I can tell you I was:

Angry at everything and everyone
full of rebellion because no one
is going to tell me what to do with my body
despite me being able to make good choices for myself

Government I thought was a joke
The police are always out to get you
Should I get a trade..
nah
They owe me
Should I get a degree
nah..
I ain't no sell out
Should I work a job
Oh please
I just take what I want
steal
kill
destroy
sound familiar?

Should I look to the bible for answers?
Nope that doesn't make sense
that Jesus is for the weak
I can pilot my own ship
Besides some of the biggest crooks are in church
and that ain't my religion
If I am going to believe in anything
it would be Allah or some other cult (I mean works based organization)

Should I try to help others? NO
I got to have a 800$ phone

Did I hit all of your points? All of your reasons why?
They are not much different than what mine were.
Yet you insist you are not a slave? I was

Till I met a Man
sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...