Thursday, December 8, 2016

Tis' The Season ......For A Great Many Things



Joy to the World
But mine is crushed
The Lord has come
Has He forgotten Me
Let the Earth receive her King
Does anyone even know me
Will anyone miss who I have loved
Let Every Heart 
Mine is Broken
Prepare Him Room
And Heaven and Nature Sing
And Heaven and Nature Sing
Grief has taken my voice

Joy to the World the Savior Reigns
Let men their songs employ
Man is senseless in his murderous acts
While fields and floods
Rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy
How long do I wait for My justice
How long do I abide in my pain
Repeat the sounding joy

He rules the world with truth and grace
God have you forgotten me
And makes the nations prove
I feel so alone
The glories of His righteousness
Does anyone know..does anyone care
And wonders of His love
Ash fills my mouth
Death has marked this season
And wonders of His love
What do I have to celebrate
And Wonders of His love
There are no presents under my tree
No dinner on my table
No table in my house
No house for my table
Show me Joy for my world
Share with me the Love of the Savior
Cover me with your Prayers..even if I reject you
See past my hurt
Don't be intimidated by it
I just need to be reminded..
That the Great I am
Is for me
Not against
He came to give us this season
I and my brethren: Want and Need  are the reason 
for the Birth
Share with me Your joy
Help me to see life 
Help me to desire it again
Give to me out of your stores
I need some of your Joy
Even if I don't ask for it..
I am a stranger
You don't know me 
But I am your brother

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...