Sunday, August 28, 2016

This is The Day...

Today was a good Day

The Lord made it and I choose to Rejoice in It

Today was still a good Day

I choose to smile

I choose to Worship

I choose to embrace the Day

I remembered you and my heart did ache

I longed for the hope and joy that a new life brings

To smell your hair, To hear your cooe's

Even a cry..anything

My tears flowed without hesitation

Missing you almost overwhelmed me..

But still the day went on

And I choose to smile

There is not a day that I don't think of  you

Knowing this is not the end

But the Beginning

It brings me comfort

It fills me with strength

To continue every Day

Today is a good Day!

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...