Monday, May 9, 2016

A Few GoodNight Thoughts

Question-

Why is it viewed Hate when I openly correct you about your lifestyle?

Answer -

Because Sin is all or none ain't no in between. If I am not for you then I must be against you..wonder where that statement came from?

Question-

Why is judging confused with correction?

Answer-

Because it is easier to deflect the truth instead of owning up to choices that lead to death and destruction

Question-

It doesn't mean that I Hate, dislike or loathe you because I disagree with your lifestyle

Answer-

On the contrary, because I love you and know the Power of GOD in healing of a broken life that I am compelled to share what the Gospel says. It is not my responsibility to make your believe only to inform. You get to reject or accept on your own terms. But I warn you GOD is Holy and will/can't tolerate sin..

Question-

Why can't we agree to disagree respect one another's power of choice without changing the social and moral fiber of an entire Nation?

Answer-

Narrow is the path to righteousness and broad is the path of destruction. We are so oblivious to the power of sin in our own rebellious nature that we will not stop until all of GOD's creation has been perverted to the whims of our will..I shouldn't say we because their is more than a remnant that still serves the Living GOD and who are willing to live what they preach and die for what they believe.

Matthew 7: 13-14

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...