Sunday, April 6, 2014

Isn't It Interesting?

Greetings Cyber Family! Let me first start by apologizing for such a long absence from my writings. 2014 has just taken off at life-speed and I have accepted the fact that I may never catch up. With that said let me share with you what has been going on...

My children from the youngest to the eldest have been struck with some type of illness. The eldest came in for spring break and ended up in the hospital, twice, and needed to extend her stay. She is back in school and recovering very well..the blessings of being 20. The middle child decided he needed to have a sore throat which turned into an infected lymph node; and the youngest said you know this would probably be a good time for my kidneys to drop in function. All of this within days sometimes hours of each other. 

Coincidence? I think not. There is no such thing. A coincidence would suggest that no one is tampering with the events that are directly affecting your life. Its the same as thinking it is just bad luck..luck does not exist because if it did then that would imply that GOD was not in complete control. That He isn't the Almighty and that He isn't the Alpha and Omega. One just simply can't be all that if they have someone else to answer too or if they can't control circumstances. GOD, Jehovah Jireh, doesn't answer to anyone. He is the answer. 

Don't believe me? Try reading the Book of Job. God always maintained control; He set limits to Satan; He and He alone decided on the duration and severity of Job's trials. Everything and everyone has to answer to the LORD. He alone formed the earth; He separated the darkness from the light;He created seasons and He made us - mankind His crowing creation. What an honor when I look all around and see God's majesty reflected in nature that He would pick me as His beautiful one. Trust He feels the same way about you!

So as my husband and I try and ride this wave I am encouraged to know that there is no hamp in stance here..(is that really a word?lol) But that my life has meaning and everything that I touch or is in my charge is carefully watched over by the one who owns it all. Jesus Christ Our Risen Lord and Savior.  He meticulously orders my steps and He decides the brevity of my challenges. That fact in and of its self is very comforting and gives me strength.

For your reflection:
Joshua 1 and Psalm 91



No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...