Friday, August 12, 2022

GOOD TO KNOW...

 

The Summer is just about over for many of us in the world of education. As I was spending time coming to grips with the reality of another year in the classroom despite my best efforts to change my heading, I came across this devotional in my email. It spoke to me immediately and I hope it does the same for you. The scripture referenced in the writing was 1 Peter 1:1-2. I have found Is. 26 to also be an affective tool as I traverse this unknown path. (Isaiah 42:16)

sj

No matter where we are -

Further along than we dreamed or 

Further behind than we hoped -

were we are isn't who we are!

- Donna Jones (Prov. 31 Compel Trainer)

8/12/2022  Email Devotional

Proverbs 31 Ministries <devotions@proverbs31.org>

                                                Proverbs 31 Ministries devotions@proverbs31.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...