Friday, November 27, 2015

Word to The Wise

The Word of God cautions us not to add to it or take away from it. It is GOD Breathed therefore it is perfect. With that being said I just want to share what His word, more specifically this Psalms means to me. I will preface it by saying that many of you have been keeping up with my blogs and know that I have not hidden my struggle. We all face challenges and some seek to overtake us, some will leave us different and better still some will inspire us to do better. The only difference between a Christian and a non-believer is that we have The Living GOD right there beside us as we go thru it. He promises to never leave nor forsake us so..we fight on to live and to show His glory in our triumphs. Because without Him we could do nothing.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV (www.biblegateway.com)

Without any delay my personal interpretation of Psalm 23:

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...