Thursday, October 1, 2015

CrossRoads

Coldness fills my being

Fog enters into my mind

I can't think

My thoughts are thick with doubt 

Of misgivings 

Of despair

I look out unto a vast land of waste

Littered with past failures and mistakes

My confidence

Shrunken in a corner

Lays almost lifeless on

The ground

I have been here before

My enemy has not changed

His form is still the same

Whatever he chooses it to be

Will I fight or give in

Will I listen to the screams of un-sureness 

So convincing is their wail

So easy is their embrace

I know where I am

I have been in this place before

My steps are weak

My actions are desperate

Stop, I tell myself

In silence can be fear

or Peace

You choose

This day

This moment

What will Reign

-sj




No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...