Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Molding Experience

a mission of Grace 
You called me on

An assignment of Mercy
You required

i proteseted, i resisted,
i fussed, i meandered
i dulled my joy

Correction came with Your Love daily
my how strong it was.

i yielded
You Blessed
i became supple
You Strengthened 
i made my anger subside
You Washed me in Your
PEACE
i traded my defenses
for laughter and comradre

i came with the mind to fight an enemy
You allowed me to leave with a friend
i was wrapped up in hot dissapointment
You showed my sin
i repented
my will is Your desire

Thankfulness has surrounded me
Only Praise forms on my tongue
where there was confusion
Love now resides

A mission of Grace you assigned
Compassion Your required
Helped us all YOU did

-sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...