Thursday, August 20, 2015

Flowers for the King

Deeper are your wrinkles
Stronger is your grey..
But your smile remains familiar

Surer are your steps
Slower is your pace
But strong your voice remains

I run to sit at your feet
gleaming knowledge, direction
and comfort

Like the wisest of mountains
I look to you 
You ground me 
I appreciate you 

Oh the days you have seen
The things you have learned
Challenges you have faced

Your experience sits as a crown of strength on top your brow
Your methods flow as a robe
Long, royal, moving with the wind

Radiant is God's Glow
Its all over your face

Your love is etched across my heart

Respect, Honor and Thankfulness patterns my thoughts towards you.
My desire is to be 
To mine
What you are to me
Priceless

Deep are your wrinkles 
And so is your love

-From your daughter,
SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...