Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Power of The 'Little'

Before you

I didn't know about a Tangeroo

Before you

I could have never loved a Myon

Before you

I didn't really know what strength was

Before you

I didn't know sound could hurt

Before you

I didn't know how much I missed little hugs

Or how delightful kissing little chunky feet could be

Before you

I thought I understood a great many things

Who knew airplane take-off was the best part of a trip

That calendars look better with purple circles on it

That cartoons could be so much fun

That the floor was for more than walking

It gives perspective

While letting one know where they fit in a room

Before you

I didn't know so much could be said

Without saying a thing

I admire you

I think you are the cat's meow

I love you

I am glad you are with me

Soon you will be taller than me

But I will always remember your 'little'

It's mine

My gift

-Souljourner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...