Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Thoughts

Every time they prick your body

I cringe

When I look at your wounds

I want to cry

Every time they want to see

how you are healing

I want to jump to your defense

I want to protect

I want to help

I want to take your pain

I want to make it better

I have to resist becoming bitter
I have to accept Thy Will Be Done
But I hurt just like you do
I am challenged like you are
I wait for deliverance
for you, for me

Control is not mine
Neither is the outcome
Certainly not the glory

Trust is a hard thing
but is necessary

Emmanuel Help Me
Jehovah Jireh I call out to You
Only you
You are my deliverer
You are my shield
You are my promise


Souljourner






No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...