Thursday, March 16, 2017

WANTED POD PARTY HOST(S)

Dear Family and Friends,

I hope this message finds you well. I have some exciting news to share with you! Before I do please accept my thanks for your support of my literary projects.

God is doing some GREAT and exciting things!!! I have been simply amazed at what God has allowed me to put on paper; His creative flow inspires and teaches me, while expanding the boundaries of my territory. (Prayer of Jabez)

We launched Journey's Unlimited in 2015 ironically thinking this was a one time thing...duh!! (lol) Now this thing is growing and I am or was struggling to keep up with the demand. Looking only at my hands and not the unlimited strength and resources of the Lord I found myself discouraged and overwhelmed.  Then He sent a Word to me and it gave me new direction and the insight necessary to continue in His purposes for me. 

However I can't do this alone. I need your help. Would you consider hosting a 'Pod Party' for me? This way I can bring my brand of clear speak to a variety of audiences all over this great country without visiting multiple locations. I mean who can afford to embark on 4 or more trips in year? I can't...not yet anyway but all things are possible!

If you agree to host a Pod Party for me I will supply you with everything you need for a small gathering of 25 people or more. I am not limiting you. If you don't want 25 people in your home then invite 3 or 4 other couples to the event. I will forward you a hostess kit and a complimentary set of my two published works.  

If you are interested just respond to authorsjhoward@gmail.com by 4/30. All I need you to supply is your time, an internet connection, preferably a Facebook page and an open home to welcome people to a free streaming event. 

Warmest Regards,


Souljourner
Mom/Sister
However you know me
*14 slots still available as of 3/16/17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...