Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Failsafe

As a mother my heart aches for his mom; because no matter what happened no matter the circumstances we never lose the hope of our child returning better than they were when they left.

Death quells that hope. As one who serves the Most High Jesus Christ I am saddened because one of lost sheep has been taken. There is no joy in any sinner dying without repentance. Do I know where Mr. Brown is spending his eternity? Absolutely not but I do know that God would desire that none would be lost.

I feel stripped when I look at a judicial system that can justify an excessive use of force as a means to an end.

I weep when I see the waves of fear, mistrust and panic that continues to plague the areas I call home.

I wonder is their any hope in this situation..my chest swells with doubt and defeat.

I wonder what type of life will the officer have when so many people are looking to see him destroyed? Unjustly I might add because if the Brown family is calling for peace than what right do you have to cause further disruption?

I am disappointed at the verdict but I am encouraged by another day the Good Lord has given me, you, us to repent and move forward.

Your knees are the best agents of change..for on them you submit yourself to the most Holy of all authorities. He gave you the gift of choice...

It (choice) is a powerful thing..how will you use it?

For good or For Ill?

-Souljourner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...