Tuesday, October 19, 2021

CHANGES INTERRUPTIONS REDIRECTS CHANGES INTERRUPTIONS REDIRECTS CHANGES INTERRUPTIONS REDIRECTS PT. 2

 

Reader,

Please read part 1 before part 2. That way you will be familiar with where I left off. 

It is a new day, the sun is shining with all of its early fall beauty! I awoke early this morning, around 4:25am, and immediately I started asking the Lord what was His desire. 

I have learned that when the Lord shakes you before the day fully gets started that means He wants your attention. For you the time may be different. For me it is usually before dawn. I am okay with that. 

Before my chore list appears I have the opportunity to speak with Jesus; pour on Him my concerns, fears, worries, praises; more importantly I get to hear Him. I am refreshed or stirred. Challenged or restored. Whatever, I know it is always right and I never regret that time. 

Interestingly enough I didn't get any immediate answers to my questions. Instead I was flushed with a rush of energy..now this didn't happen all at once. I wrestled with myself, with God. I wasn't fully aware of what I was supposed to do at this intimate meeting. I confessed what I thought were sins, wrong motives, actions etc.. I asked for healing (spiritually, physically, emotionally) then nothing. Like complete silence back and forth for almost an hour. I contemplated going into another room but the blankets were warm and I was in my mattress's sweet spot. BLAM Blam blam...my husband's alarm started going off and by the second snooze delay I knew I needed to get going. Wake up the kids, what's posted for breakfast, get the ironing done. I did all of that plus cleaned out our daughter's/guest/storage room. Nathan decided he was ready to try having his own room. This was to be the boys Christmas gifts mini-makeovers ushering them into young adulthood. Now (in the middle of a school routine) was a great time to kick it off! Anthony, now fully awake, let out a deep sigh and asked "hun?". "Yes dear" "What are you doing?" "Oh nothing". "Net, you have moved the deep freezer and what?? Girl did you lift that by yourself". "No, I didn't. I enlisted Nate's help". We went on. I never stopped moving. Years of marriage has told him not to interfere, but let me go through my process. "Net", he said tenderly, "whatever is going on, just leave it up to Jesus. He has never let us down. You know that". I stopped. It was his tone of concern; of love; of his desire to help me through this. All I could say was yes, I know. I'm trying. With that we went about our morning getting the boys ready for school.

Pt. 3

Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...