Monday, April 13, 2020

A QUESTION TO EVE...

A QUESTION TO EVE..

So now that you have equal rights for equal pay (which is a good thing, and should have always been done by the way) are you now satisfied?

Now that you can vote for who you want, drive where you want and live where you want..do you feel justified?

Maybe now that you can make more money than your man..you feel empowered?

Or could it be because you can demand the cessation of the life in your womb at any time... do you now feel in control??

As I am a daughter of Eve I do not knock the achievements of the Women's suffrage movement or the Civil Rights movement which allotted me so many of the rights I now enjoy!

As a daughter of slaves or the enslaved I do not scoff at the tireless efforts of those before me to constantly seek equality (as a member of the human race) balance, acceptance and recognition for outstanding accomplishments to ours (my/your) society.

But it is my role as a daughter of the KING that feeds me the love, wisdom, stamina, perseverance, deliverance, hope, joy, forgiveness and security that I so desperately seek. Because I am HIS I am now defined!

In my flaws I am still the daughter of Eve. In my sometimes recklessness I am definitely Eve's child; but in my repentance, my earnest desire for forgiveness and a portion of relationship that is life sustaining..I am a child of the King.

No longer seeking the emptiness and vanity that promises to fulfill but only leaves death, disappointment, disillusionment and destruction...

I am Eve forgiven
sj
ps I point no fingers just the truth! Nothing will fill the GOD shaped void in our lives except GOD. Once Eve yields to her Lord and Savior she will see the promises of life for the sham they are without GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasons! Pt. 2

 Seasons! Pt. 2 Romans 8:28 says 28  And we know that in all things God works for the good  of those who love Him , who [ a ]  have been ca...